Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back in time!

Well, it's been almost a full year since I have posted on this blog! Holy cow how the time has flown by! I know that the blogosphere is full of people who are way more talented, funny, entertaining and interesting then I am, so I kind of got discouraged and frankly, blogging takes a lot of time. Living in New York can take a lot out of a person, in terms of the commute, the people, the weather and just the vibe of the city. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade it for a second and have loved making this my 'home.' However, it's tough to find the time to bake, let alone blog about the baking!

So, my small number of followers might ask, have you not hosted any parties since your tea party? Of course I have and the funny thing is, since Pinterest entered the world, I have been baking and cooking more then ever. But I have also taken on a new part of my baking - to try to remain as low sugar/sugar free as possible. Some people start New Year's Resolutions - well I started mine in August. I was determined for the next summer to be in a smaller size by the next. I am happy to say that I did pretty well with that goal. With the help of Kickboxing and the South Beach Diet, I have gone down a few sizes and am so much happier with how I look and feel.

So I'm going to go back in time to update on the cakes, cookies and of course CUPCAKES galore that I have made over the past 10 months! I hope you enjoy the next few posts!

2 comments:

  1. Wow lady you really caught up today. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still have to update on the medieval cake I made in October and the 400 cookies I made in November!! Hoping to do it tonight!

      Delete