Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pinterest and Baking

All the way back in July, my friend Jessica, told me about Pinterest and I haven't stopped pinning since.  Over the past month or so, it seems to have doubled in users and now everyone has added a Pin It tab to their website.  If you aren't on it, GET an account ASAP! (Let me know if you need an invite!)  For me, it has encouraged baking, cooking and ideas for the future (you know - babies and weddings!) more then I can say! The first thing I made from Pinterest were these Nutella Cupcakes and Oreo Cupcakes.

The Oreo cupcakes have been going around to every group of friends, since September and each time they come out, I get more compliments then I've ever had on anything I have ever baked. The Nutella ones were good, but totally overshadowed by the Oreo ones. The best part is the crispy Oreo at the bottom that tastes almost fried then there are chunks of the Oreo on the inside. To be honest, since they weren't really South Beach Diet friendly, I waited 4 months to try them - and so grateful I did, because I probably would have gained so much weight from eating these. I highly recommend them for your next baking venture!


The Inside of the Oreo Cupcake

September 2011 baking them for the first time!

The Nutella Cupcakes

Happy Baking and Happy Pinning!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment